- 6 Day 5 Night Package
- 5 nights accommodations
- Minimum of 3 people
- Welcome reception and a tour of our Lodge
- All meals included prepared in authentic Tico Style. Including great tasting Costa Rican Coffee
- Healthy snacks available throughout the day
- R/T Airport transportation (see below tab for details)
- Complimentary Fly Fishing is available at the Lodge
- 2 Full Days of Fishing Offshore for Marlin, Pacific Sailfish, Wahoo, Dorado and Tuna, Snapper and Snook.
- Fishing charters include all equipment, lunch, beer, snacks, water, and soda. Captain and mate on board.
- A fishing license is required but not included, you will need to be purchased one at Marina Pez Vela in Quepos before your excursion
- All ground transportation in Quepos, Manuel Antonio area
- Numerous other activities are available at an additional expense
Two full days of offshore fishing with meals and beverages included in our Costa Rica Fishing Package. You can even fish more when you get back to the Lodge with the complimentary fly fishing in the river Cañas (just steps away). We’ll cook anything you catch – if it’s edible! Explore Costa Rica on your days off or schedule more fishing at an additional cost. Try the mango groves for a different experience.
$1,700.00 USD per person– based on double occupancy
Single occupancy based upon availability at an additional charge.
Round Trip Airport transfer from San Jose (SJO) San Juan Santamaria International Airport to the Lodge is included. From the airport enjoy a leisurely 2 Ā½ hours site seeing the ride with a stop to enjoy your first Tico style lunch (incl.). Return by Air from Quepos airport to (SJO) San Juan Santamaria International Airport.
****Please be certain your flights arrive at (SJO) San Juan Santamaria International Airport by 12 pm and depart from (SJO) San Juan Santamaria International Airport after 12pm